Trilogy’s pioneering Gemini ‘Distributed Matrix’ Intercom addresses the demanding needs of today’s broadcast and professional media industries for an expandable structure to cope as requirements change, a wide choice of operator panels to suit both application and user, simple installation over any distance and absolute reliability. In meeting these needs, Gemini provides a unique intercom solution that also combines a programme quality audio network with IP connectivity.
Gemini’s architecture is built on the concept of a de-centralised, scalable matrix platform with the significant advantages of IP capability, to deliver real time, high quality voice solutions across local or global networks. Combining intuitive user panel operation for IP-enabled, as well as traditional panels, Gemini is undoubtedly the most flexible intercom system available today.
Gemini’s unique design is suited to any Broadcast application ranging from a single studio to the largest media complex. By using Gemini’s seamless IP interface, the intercom network can be expanded almost limitlessly both in terms of system size and geographic location via LAN, WAN or Satellite.
A single Gemini matrix accommodates up to 32 ports, each freely assignable for use with control panels or 4 wires, whilst the IP gateway adds provision to stream bi-directional audio traffic over a further 32 IP channels.
- Distributed matrix architecture improves resilience and reduces installation costs
- 256 x 256 port full access audio network with full programme quality audio performance
- Dual redundant ring system for ultimate system dependability
- Integrated IP capability provides almost limitless expansion both in terms of system size and geographic location
- Optional IP panel connectivity allows for flexibility in any installation
- Gateway Configuration Editor allows multiple users to implement on or off-line system changes over an IP network
- Touchscreen front panel and browser access allow for set-up, monitoring and verification of system status
- Seamless integration with SIP/VoIP networks
- A wide range of lever key, pushbutton and Touchscreen control panels is available to suit any application
- Fully compatible with Trilogy’s Commander, Orator and Mercury intercom systems