Gemini is a scalable digital matrix intercom system supporting IP communications with built-in flexibility.
Choosing a Gemini intercom system from Trilogy provides your organisation with:
- A system that interfaces with existing communication assets such as SIP telephones.
- A way to reduce costs for linking remote sites by using standard IP infrastructure.
- An intercom system that operates over LAN or WAN or Internet.
- Works on any terrestrial or satellite-based network.
- Virtual and hardware operator panels to configure and manage each unit.
- Private one-to-one, group and conference calls with the ability to manage simple to complex conference and private conversations simply and quickly.
- Interfaces for telephony, 4 wire, and other audio devices such as Radio base station or Presenter systems.
- Sophisticated SIP integration for modern telephony interconnection options.
- Camera Mix interfaces for 6 cameras to/from Engineering and Production.
To provide the intercoms system your organisation demands, Gemini offers:
- A distributed matrix architecture that maximises resilience and reduces installation costs.
- A full access audio network that provides high quality performance with minimum latency.
- Dual redundant ‘ring’ connectivity that has no single point of failure for ultimate system dependability.
- Integrated IP capability permits unlimited expansion in terms of system size or geographic location using LAN, WAN and satellite links.
- Native integration with IP phone systems and other SIP compliant devices.
- Lever key and Touchscreen control panels to suit individual operational preferences.
- A built-in engineering front panel complements the inbuilt software interface that allows for simple installation, configuration and verification direct from the Gemini unit itself.
Gemini is a flexible real time intercom system designed to meet the specific needs of the broadcast industry for high quality low latency audio. Gemini supports a range of panels from desktop lever panels to virtual panels on smartphones and tablets. Gemini has comprehensive IP capabilities together with interfaces to 4-wire circuits, telephony and SIP to ensure connectivity to analog or IP based systems.
Trilogy use industry standard IP protocols to provide customers with the most open solution available avoiding the costly lock in customers can experience with proprietary systems. These are already proven in the field in numerous installations around the globe.